Monday 23 November 2015

Rimmel 'The One & Only' Lipstick

Hello Ladies,

I hope your all doing well. Today's post is all about Rimmel 'The One & Only' Lipstick in the shade 
'One-Of-A-Kind'.



While I love the Color and Formula of this lipstick, I do have problems with the angled lipstick bullet. I find it slightly harder to apply than the standard bullet shape. I like the sleek, modern design of the outer casing but just wish they didn't have to angle the actual lipstick too! That aside the formula of this lipstick is fantastic! The long lasting formula moisturises the lips while giving incredible color payoff. Available in 15 shades, I chose the shade 'One-Of-A-Kind' which is a deep plum shade. I love plum and berry shades on my lips this time of year and this lipstick is just the perfect shade for me. 

The satin finish formula feels quite light weight and comfortable on the lips, sort of balmy, which I really like. This time of year my lips tend to get chapped with the cold and the wind but I haven't had that problem so much since I've started to wear this product. The lipstick is opaque so it gives really good coverage and lasts for hours without the need to reapply. It lasts for ages when eating and drinking making it a great choice for the festive season. I really like the formula of these lipsticks and the range of shades available as well as the very affordable price tag, my only gripe with this lipstick is the angled bullet. But hey, you can't win them all! 


Here is the lipstick pictured on me, applied without primer or liner.


I'm generally very impressed with this new product from Rimmel. Despite the bullet shape I think I will be purchasing some of the other shades available in the collection.

Have you tried these lipsticks yet? If so what did you think?

Zara
x

No comments:

Post a Comment