Wednesday 4 November 2015

Autumn Lips

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? So to follow up my go to face products and go to eye products I'm now doing a post showcasing my favorite daily lip looks. I couldn't possibly pick just one look, so I've picked my favorite three go to autumn lip looks. 




If I'm in a bit of a hurry or don't think I'll have the time to be precisely reapplying lip liner throughout the day I like to stick with just a nude lipstick and a bit of gloss. I am loving Kate's Lasting Finish Nude Collection for Rimmel at the moment and I'm a big fan of number 45 which is a rose toned nude. I like the formula of these lipsticks as they are soft and smooth and they last for ages! It's nice to be able to pop on your lipstick in the morning and not have to think about it for a few hours. I like to top this off with a slick of Rimmels 'Oh My Gloss' lip gloss in 'Stay My Rose'. Its a beautiful pink sparkly lip gloss and it stays glossy for up to six hours. A winning daytime combination from Rimmel!




 One of my all time favorite nude lipsticks is Cherish from MAC. Its a brown toned opaque nude with a satin finish. It lasts for hours on and I'd say it would suit most skin tones. The creamy formula glides on and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I love pairing this with Essence 'In The Nude' Lip liner. I find that the colors compliment each other perfectly and make my lips look nice and full. It's a very wearable look and is suitable for all year round.


Finally my last look is a darker more autumn/winter look. To create this look I use Revlon Colorstay Lip liner in Raisin and I pair it with Essence 'Come Naturally' Lipstick.  The liner is a reddish brown tone and the lipstick is a dark nude with a sort of mauve-y tone. They are quite different colors but are brilliant for using together to contour the lips. I like to blend the liner into my lips using a lip brush before applying the lipstick as I find this helps to make sure there are no harsh lines.


So there they are, my three favorite go to day time looks for autumn. What lipsticks are you grabbing on a daily basis for Autumn? 

Zara
x



No comments:

Post a Comment